Join our Team
Employment Opportunities at WellTalk
Thriving Private Practice, Plentiful Referrals, Supportive Environment
WellTalk has an exciting opportunity for you to join a private practice at the initial stages of expansion. I am a psychologist who has had a successful solo private practice for 10 years and I am expanding to a group practice. I’m looking for a licensed clinician to join me as my first hire.
I’m in search of a well-trained, ethical clinician who is interested in a long-term position with a small private practice. The ideal candidate is someone who wants to start with a part-time position and either remain part-time or eventually transition to a full-time position. You are someone who enjoys the independence and flexibility of a private practice but who is not interested in the time, stress and financial burdens of running your own practice. Your life circumstances are such that starting with just a few clients and increasing your caseload to 10 clients over a period of several months is ideal and workable for you. I’m looking for a team-player; someone who is collaborative, respectful and dedicated to learning and growing as a clinician alongside a small group of like-minded mental health professionals. The expectation is that you will be a co-creator of and participant in a workplace culture of collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, independence, and a structure that encourages work/life balance. Therapists can choose their own schedule (contingent on office space availability or if working 100% remotely you have complete control over choosing your schedule).
Provides individual therapy to adults as well as couples therapy. WellTalk’s core values are to support your exploration of clinical skills and opportunities as a therapist, understand yourself as a clinician, and grow as a therapist in ways that are meaningful to you. Each therapist at WellTalk has their own unique approach to psychotherapy that also incorporates one or more of the following approaches: psychodynamic theory, attachment theory, cognitive-behavioral therapy, trauma-based approaches and PACT for couples therapy. Psychological treatment at WellTalk is grounded in researched based interventions and theories that are delivered in an ethical manner, always with respect for the client.
Due to the pandemic, the position is 100% work from home telehealth until it is deemed safe to return to in-person sessions. I recently reliniquished the office space in downtown Boulder and plan to obtain another office space for WellTalk post-pandemic. Candidate will need to be comfortable with possibility of providing 100% telehealth for both individual and couples therapy until January 2022.
What we offer you
Being a therapist at WellTalk means you will have the support to do what you are passionate about: provide effective psychotherapy to your clients. We will build your caseload; promote and market you and your unique skills; and provide office space when in-person therapy is once again safe. Administrative duties including billing and accounting will be done for you so you can focus on caring for your clients. You will have the option of participating in networking activities to build a strong community of referrals and grow in your professional development. If you would like to join our mission of providing compassionate and effective psychological services in a supportive environment, send your resume and a cover letter so we can learn more about you.
Independently Contracted Psychotherapist/Psychologist
In collaboration with WellTalk, the psychotherapist will provide both individual and couples counseling to a diverse client population. The psychotherapist/psychologist will be an independent contractor with WellTalk.
Key qualifications include:
- Education Requirements: Master’s degree or Doctorate degree in Social Work, Marriage & Family Therapy, Clinical Psychology, Counseling Psychology, or Counseling.
- Licensure Requirements: Colorado Licensed LCSW, LPC, LMFT, or Licensed Clinical Psychologist
- Experience Requirements: Clinicians with a Master’s degree: 10+ years clinical experience; Licensed Psychologists: 2+ years clinical experience. All clinicians should have completed at minimum level I training in PACT (Psychobiological Approach to Couples Therapy)
- Professional Requirements: Malpractice Insurance – $1,000,000/$3,000,000
Successful candidate will have:
- Extensive experience and training providing individual and couples therapy.
- Firm foundation and knowledge in theory of choice.
- Ability to complete required paperwork for billing in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ability to complete and maintain all clinical records.
- Ability to represent WellTalk in a consistently ethical and professional manner.
What We Provide:
- Full integration into welltalk.health
- WellTalk profile on Psychology Today
- Business email address
- Billing services
- Client Referrals
- Credit card processing and accounting services for your clients
- Use of electronic Health Record system for maintaining process notes, client contact & billing
- Client paperwork and forms
- Credentialing on two insurance panels
- Comfortable office space (post-pandemic)
- Administrative support (e.g. scheduling changes via email and phone)
- Office supplies needed for completion of paperwork (when return from WFH & excluding phone and laptop)
- Wi-Fi access at the office (you will need to provide your own Wi-Fi for WFH telehealth)
- Available case consultation and mentorship
- Competitive compensation
How to Apply
Please complete the online job application form below and upload resume and cover letter outlining how you meet the specific requirements of the position. Resumes submitted without a cover letter will not be considered. Applicants MUST hold current CO licensure for consideration. While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Please note the selected candidate will be required to submit proof of degree, license, and professional malpractice insurance, and will be required to maintain these qualifications.